Juicing doesn’t have to involve gulping down glasses of green liquid all day—it can be as cool and refreshing as this strawberry lemonade juice. Share it with family and friends, or keep it to yourself for a lazy day lounging by the pool.
– 1 cup strawberries
– 3 lemons
– 3 cups cold water
– 1 tblspn raw honey (optional)
1. Peel, cut, deseed and/or chop the ingredients as needed.
2. Place a container under your juicer’s spout.
3. Feed the strawberries and lemons through the juicer.
4. Stir the water and honey into the juice and pour into glasses to serve.
Used with permission from Juicing for Beginners, RRP $24.99.
Available from www.exislepublishing.co.nz and wherever good books are sold.
Image / Supplied