Coconut Blueberry Bliss Balls
These raw, vegan, gluten-free and paleo coconut blueberry bliss balls are naturally sweetened with tasty New Zealand blueberries and packed with a coconut punch.
Taking only 20 minutes to prepare, they are the perfect no-fuss, bikini-ready summer sweet treat!
Makes 8-10 balls
- ¾ cup NZ blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 10 Medijool dates, seeds removed
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup agave syrup or coconut syrup
- ½ cup seeds of your choice you can use chia, flax, hemp, sesame, sunflower or pumpkin (ground)
- Extra coconut for rolling
1. Blend all ingredients at high speed in your food processor.
2. Scoop out enough micture to roll into small balls.
3. Coat in coconut and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Freeze for at least 30 mins and enjoy!
Note: These treats keep frozen or refrigerated for at least two weeks.
Image and recipe / Blueberries NZ – www.blueberriesnz.co.nz